1 Using a fork, whisk eggs, milk sugar in a bowl.
Butter 4 slices of Golden Food Kitchen Apricot Fruit loaf, trim crusts and cut each slice into 4 triangles.
2. Butter 4x 1/2 cup capacity ovenproof
dishes, layer bread triangles and apricots
into dishes, pour over milk mixture, and
let stand for a few minutes for the fruit bread
to soak up milk mixture.
3. Place the dishes in a deep baking dish and
fill with water half way up baking dish.
4. Bake at 150C for 45 Minutes or until set.
5. Stand for few minutes before serving.
6. Drizzle with Chocolate sauce, and Serve.
4 Slices Golden Food Kitchen Apricot Fruit loaf,
2 eggs Lightly Beaten
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon caster sugar
400g Tin Apricots Halves
Bought Chocolate Sauce or Chocolate ice-cream topping.
Apricot Bread & Butter Pudding with Chocolate Sauce