6 Slices Golden Food Kitchen Fruit loaf,
2 cup milk
1/2 cup cream
2 tablespoon caster sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
Butter, to spread
Demerara sugar to
Fruit Bread Pudding
1. Butter 4 x 1 cup capacity ovenproof dishes,
2. Butter 6 slices of Golden Food Kitchen
Fruit loaf, trim crusts and cut each slice into
4 triangles. Arrange 6 triangle in a dish.
3. Using a fork, whisk eggs, milk, cream, sugar
and vanilla essence in a bowl. And whisk
together well. Pour the mixture over the bread
press- ing into the liquid. and let stand for a
few minutes for the fruit bread to soak up milk
4. Sprinkle with Demerara sugar.
5. Place the dishes in a deep baking dish and
fill with water half way up baking dish.
6. Bake at 180C for 25 Minutes or until set.
7. Stand for 10 minutes before serving. With
cream or ice cream.